Monday, February 1, 2016

Just Like Reese's Peanut Butter Candy



I guess I have had a sweet tooth the past few weeks haha!  I will add the chocolate you use makes a difference so next time I will try the milk chocolate chips as stated in the original recipe.  I used chocolate almond bark because I had a bunch leftover from Christmas and it wasn't the same.  This recipe was super easy and a hit with the kiddos.  I keep going back to my friend Rachelle's recipe blog at To Die For Recipes.  Its pretty amazing!  Link below.



Just Like Reese's Peanut Butter Candy

2 cubes butter or margarine, melted
1 pkg graham crackers, crushed
2 1/2 c. powdered sugar
1 c. peanut butter, (I use smooth)
1 pkg. milk chocolate chips

Combine first 4 ingredients until completly incorporated. Spread mixture into an ungreased 9x13 pan. Melt chocolate and pour over peanut butter mixture, spreading evenly with a spatula. Cool completely and cut into squares. (I refrigerate them to speed up the cooling process.)

Recipe and Picture Source: To Die For Recipes

No comments:

Post a Comment