Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Cranberry Mustard Chicken/Pork Tenderloin

You can use this recipe for either chicken or pork. The above picture is with chicken. I got the recipe from my sister-in-law Heather. Check out my family's recipe blog at reddhotrecipes.blogspot.com

Here is what Heather said about using Pork:
I used a pork boneless loin roast and it turned out so tender and juicy. It was so easy to put together and everyone really liked it. An easy sunday dish.

1-16 oz. can whole cranberry sauce
1/3 cup dijon mustard (I only had dijon mustard dressing, so I used less than 1/4 C because the flavor is so strong)
1/2 cup brown sugar
juice of 1 lemon
1 TBSP salt
2- 1 lbs. pork loin roasts
mix all ingredients except pork roasts together in a medium bowl. place roast into a crock pot, pour cranberry mix over the the roasts. cook on high for 1 hour. turn down to low & cook an additional 4 hours. let cool 10 minutes before cutting. Yummy served over rice and with green salad.,

No comments:

Post a Comment