Monday, March 7, 2011

'She's About To Pop' Baby Shower

The past few posts (except the coconut pecan bars), I've listed some recipes from a baby shower a few of my friends and I threw another friend. She is having her first boy. Anyway, since this is a food blog, I thought I'd post some of the food pics from the shower.


The shower idea came from this website:
http://blog.amyatlas.com/2010/12/shes-about-to-pop-bubbles-guest-dessert-feature/


The dessert table

Bubble cupcake pops made with diet coke. I didn't make these, but I wanted to add how awesome I thought they turned out. They have mini suckers on top. You can also see the carmel corn I made (see "Candy" section for recipe).

My "mini whoppie pies!" How cute, right??!! See the "Cookie" section for recipe.
Jello custard pop shots. They were made by tilting the shot glasses in mini muffin tins so the jello could set up. So creative!
Bubble Oreos. Basically, white chocolate covered oreos. SO good :)

The main food table. In the back is the strawberry spinach salad (see my "green salad" section for recipe. To the left is the ham and cheese slider sandwiches. The recipe for that is listed under "Main Dishes: American, and Sandwiches." We also served spinach artichoke dip, a relish tray and fruit salad.


My friend homemade these suckers and they were really good too.

Happy Baby Shower throwing!!

No comments:

Post a Comment