Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Berry Medley Fruit Smoothie


I've been having trouble getting my little guy to eat most fruits, but if I blend them up in a smoothie, he is all game! This smoothie was SO good. I highly reccomend it-like, HIGHLY. :) I should get a part time job at Jamba Juice for my mad smoothie skills. Try it, you'll see what I'm talkin about.
Berry Medley Fruit Smoothie
16 oz (1 lb) Frozen Berry Medley assortment (found in the freezer section at Walmart) OR fresh strawberries, blackberries, blueberries and red raspberries
1/4 C vanilla yogurt (I like the 'Mountain High' brand, no added processed sugars or corn syrup)
1/2 C milk (or however much it takes to make it the consistency you desire)
1/2 banana
Blend, blend away until smooth. Delicious.

1 comment:

  1. Can you PLEASE learn how to make the peanut butter banana protien shake from 24 Hour Fitness?? For some reason, they won't let me walk in and JUST buy the shake. I have to be a member or something weird like that. I would really appreciate it. Thank you. :)

    ReplyDelete